BAYADA Home Health
is currently seeking a Per Diem Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
for an opportunity performing home health
visits for our South Burlington, VT
This office services clients on a per visit basis in territories throughout Chittenden and Franklin Counties.
As a home health care COTA, you will be an integral member of a multi-disciplinary health care team that provides rehabilitative care and skilled nursing to clients, affording them the opportunity to receive the medical care required to remain at home.
Each Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant must:
- Be licensed as an Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant by the state of Vermont.
- Must be willing to travel in assigned territory.
- Have at least one year's work experience under the supervision of a qualified Occupational Therapist.
Our employees are our greatest asset:
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that believes in leading with our values
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship opportunities
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and reliability
- Benefits may include medical, dental, and life insurance; paid time off; weekly pay and direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training; recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match; and opportunities for career advancement.
Founded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada, BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. Headquartered in suburban Philadelphia, BAYADA employs more than 23,000 field and office professionals who serve their communities in over 20 states from more than 300 offices. BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status.