Application Note: If you select to "Sign in with LinkedIn" , you will be required to also create a candidate home account with Academy Sports + Outdoors. This feature will only pre-populate contact information, job history, education, etc. that you have included on your LinkedIn profile to your Academy Sports + Outdoors job application.
Come work at a place where we take pride in creating a workplace environment that values hard work, commitment, and growth.Click the link below to find out more details about the specific departments within each distribution center! Distribution Center Information Sheet Job Description:
- Six months related work experience preferred.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Attention to detail
- Basic math skills
- Communication – effective listening, speaking, and writing
- Reading and understanding computer printouts
- Ability to work in mezzanines and/or material handling equipment up to 50 feet high.
- Ability to work in varying temperatures.
- Ability to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Regular attendance required.
- Counts products in back stock locations using hand-held radio frequency terminal.
- Audits outbound store containers for pick accuracy.
- Audits new vendor inbound receipts for compliance with Academy guidelines.
- Required to learn company policies and procedures.
- Required to learn company safety rules.
Duties may change and associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned.Full time
Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate with regard to employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
Apply on company website