Accessible Space Inc. (ASI) is a national nonprofit organization providing housing and personal care services to individuals with physical disabilities, seniors and veterans.
Exciting Employment Opportunity!!
Accessible Space, Inc. is currently seeking part time and full time Direct Support Professionals to join our team at our brand new, beautiful, state of the art facility – within a successful, growing, long-established organization – with an amazing team!!
Imagine – you will work with the best and brightest team members in a beautiful building with a convenient location on the bus route.
But wait - we offer generous part time and full time compensation packages –paid time off, tuition reimbursement, wellness rebate, life insurance and health and dental insurance for full time. Wide variety of hours available!
Now picture yourself in this rewarding role – The DSP provides assistance with rehabilitation, mobility, and activities of daily living by following treatment plans for Spencer Street clients reach their goals.
We can't get around this – to qualify you must have:
- High school diploma or GED, and a minimum age of 18 (as required by the State of Nevada).
- Must have a valid Driver's License and possess proof of automobile insurance, as required by the State of Nevada.
- Ability to effectively communicate effectively with clients and colleagues. Must be able to read, write, hear, understand, and speak English in order to ensure accurate communication and documentation.
- Ability to conduct oneself in a professional manner, excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with a diverse range of individuals.
- Dependability, flexibility, and the ability to work with minimal supervision, previous related health care training or experience and an aptitude to understand health care needs and respond to clients with dignity all a plus!!
We want you to join our team! Here's how:
Apply on line: https://accessible-space-inc.careerarc.com/
Job posting = 605 ~ Las Vegas – Spencer Street
Or fax your resume to: 651-645-0541Apply Now
Apply on company website