Accessible Space Inc. (ASI) is a national nonprofit organization providing housing and personal care services to individuals with physical disabilities, seniors and veterans.
Accessible Space is currently seeking caring, compassionate, reliable, motivated full time Resident Assistant staff to join our team in Coon Rapids.
As a Resident Assistant, you will be responsible for assisting with activities of daily living, medication administration, personal cares, meal preparation, and any other necessary job duties to meet the needs and improve the quality of life for the individuals we serve.
• Competitive pay $13.00 starting wage
with scheduled raises and benefit package;
• Paid time off; education dollars; wellness rebates;
• One week of paid classroom orientation including First Aid and CPR;
• Learning and advancement opportunities; AND
• The opportunity to make a real difference – every day!
• Effective verbal and written English communication skills
• The ability to problem solve
• The ability to perform job functions with little supervision
• A sense of caring – and a desire to make a difference
• Must pass a criminal background check
Accessible Space is not your ordinary care provider!
We've been making a difference in people's lives for over 35 years - providing personal care and assisted living services to adults with mobility impairments and/or traumatic brain injuries (TBI). People who never thought they would live in their own apartment, make their own choices, or lock their own door are doing all those things and more – living successfully and independently - because our staff are standing by to bridge the gaps.
Coon Rapids - job posting 549 Apply Now
Apply on company website