Cardiac Anesthesiologist Pittsburgh, PA
The Allegheny Health Network (AHN) Anesthesia Institute is recruiting a full-time Cardiac Anesthesiologist to join our team in the Pittsburgh area.
Prefer experience with:
- Transesophageal echocardiogram certified
- Heart failure
- Heart transplant
- Device surgery
- Four + years of experience is preferred
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Cardiac Anesthesia
- Pennsylvania License
- Completion of an accredited fellowship
AHN Proudly Offers
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Retirement Benefits
- Generous PTO Plan
- Additional benefits include, but not limited to: EAP, Employee Discounts, and Gym Discounts
Nationally recognized for innovative practices and quality care,Allegheny Health Networkis one of the largest healthcare systems serving Western, PA 14 diverse hospitals, 250 health care facilities and growing!
Pittsburghis a vibrant and exciting city, offering diverse culture, world-class arts and music, prestigious colleges and universities, proximity to state and local recreational parks, and a nationally recognized culinary scene. Pittsburghs beautiful landscape, rivers and bridges and affordable cost of living make it an attractive option for both individuals and families.
Email your CV and direct inquiries to:
Senior Physician Recruiter
Allegheny Health Network
Cardiac Anesthesiologist – Pittsburgh, PAPhysician Recruitment The Allegheny Health Netw...
Apply on company website