This position is responsible for duties such as collecting tickets, welcoming and ushering guests, and providing superior customer service. Event Staff team members are also responsible for directing foot traffic, and ensuring the cleanliness, operational efficiency and maintenance of designated areas.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Those duties necessary to meet the minimum requirements of the position. Other duties may be assigned.
· Assists in all aspects of event day preparation and execution.
· Allows appropriate entry into each venue, may collect and/or scan tickets, verify wristbands and badges, direct traffic coming in and out of the venue.
· Demonstrates an understanding of the policies, procedures and regulations of different venues, facilities and events.
· Initiates a genuine, friendly and personal greeting to our guests as they arrive at your facility entrance, aisle, concourse area or other location, and a sincere thank you as you complete your encounter with each guest.
· Provides guests with helpful directions and/or suggestions that will enhance their entertainment experience.
· Interactions with guests include a smile and use of a natural speaking voice, including natural inflection and a friendly tone.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Must be 18 years of age or older.
· Must have a high school diploma (or equivalent).
· As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug/alcohol test and may be required to pass a Driver's Record check.
· Be professional, articulate and able to use good independent judgment and discretion.
· Must be able to work overtime as needed.
· Outstanding verbal and written communication skills required.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Apply on company website