We are looking for motivated security guards available immediately for days, evenings and nights shifts on weekends in the Granby area. We have part-time and on-call positions to fill.
- VALID PROVINCIAL SECURITY LICENSE
- Excellent customer service,
- Bilingualism (French and English),
- Computer skills,
- Valid driver's license,
- First aid card,
- Experience, an asset.
- Good judgment.
Salaries $ 18.64 / h (bonus included), pleasant working environment and conditions.
Weekend schedule (day; evening or night) 12 hour shift.
- Observe and report on activities and / or incidents that have occurred.
- Perform periodic rounds/Patrols
- Inspect the prevention equipment.
- Control access to the customer's establishment.
- Satisfy customer needs by providing excellent customer service.
- Monitor intrusion detection systems.
- Ensure the protection of the evidence or the scene of an incident.
- Respond to emergency situations.
- Use communication systems and be a good communicator.
- Perform all other security related tasks.
Allied Universal provides unparalleled service, systems and solutions to the people and business of our communities, and is North America's leading security services provider. With over 200,000 employees, Allied Universal delivers high-quality, tailored solutions, which allows clients to focus on their core business. For more information: www.AUS.com.
Allied Universal Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website