We are North America's leading security services provider with over 250,000 phenomenal employees. At Allied Universal, we pride ourselves on fostering a promote from within culture. There are countless examples of individuals who began their career as Security Professionals and today hold positions on our senior leadership team.
For all full-time positions, we offer medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance, 401K, employee assistance programs, company discounts, perks and more! We also offer part-time and flexible schedules!
Start your phenomenal career with Allied Universal today!
In response to the impact COVID19 has on our client, Allied Universal has an immediate need to hire part-time temporary Cargo Screeners in Inglewood, Ontario, Concord, Ontario and Kanata, Ontario.
The role of the Cargo Screener is responsible for screening and detecting prohibited items in accordance with client's standards. As the Cargo Screener, you will know all site-specific policies and procedures, and implement emergency response activities as appropriate, while providing superior customer service.
To be successful in this role you must be able to:
- Work inside a warehouse
- Occasionally lift, push, or carry up to 40 pounds
- Work in a seated stationary position that is on a 20-minute rotation
- Will be screening multiple packages, via X-Ray machine, that are bound to be boarded on an aircraft for delivery
- Must be able to identify/detect any prohibited items that may be contained in a consignment, before it is placed on board an aircraft
- Proof of Permanent residency or Canadian citizenship
- As a condition of employment, successfully complete pre-employment screening
- Valid First Aid CPR training
- A valid security license (Ontario)
Company Perks: No cost uniforms, career advancement opportunities, monetary incentives, employee referral bonus, medical, dental, and vision benefits available for full-time employees after probationary period, continuous learning programs, employee assistance program, company discount program, and on the spot service awards
Apply on company website