The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a previous work history that includes:
- previous experience in operations for a metal service center preferred;
- previous experience in operating a press brake preferred;
- ability to read blue prints;
- excellent attendance;
- safe work habits;
- computer and keyboard skill development;
- a record of accurate order fulfillment.
- Competitive pay
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
About the company:
Alro Steel Corporation supplies raw materials (carbon, stainless steel, aluminum and red metals) to a variety of manufacturing and other industries. Our customer base, ranging in size from small to very large users of metals, has come to depend on Alro's commitment to excellent delivery service.
Alro Steel, established in 1948, is a privately held corporation with over 60 facilities strategically located throughout the Midwest and Southeast.
Alro Steel Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and offers a Drug-Free Environment and Opportunities for Advancement.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- filling and preparing customer orders for shipment;
- operating heavy equipment including press brakes, cranes, forklifts, and other processing machinery;
- potentially working afternoon or evening hours as needed, based upon shift assignment.
Apply on company website