The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a previous work history that includes:
- previous experience in machining, manufacturing and/or warehouse operations
- excellent attendance
- safe work habits
- computer and keyboard skill development
- a record of accurate order fulfillment.
- Competitive pay
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Benefits
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Disability Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
About the company:
Alro Industrial Supply Corp provides cutting tools, abrasives, die components, and general shop supplies to a variety of metalworking manufacturers. Our customer base, ranging in size from small to very large, has come to depend on Alro's product and application knowledge, commitment to service, and affiliation with reputable industry brands.
Alro Industrial Supply Corp is a division of Alro Steel Corporation. Established in 1948, Alro is a privately held corporation, with over 60 facilities strategically located throughout the Midwest and Southeast. Please visit our website at www.alro.com for more information.
Alro Steel Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and offers a Drug-Free Environment and Opportunities for Advancement.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- filling and preparing customer orders for shipment,
- operating forklifts and processing machinery,
- lifting up to 75 lbs on occasion;
- receiving items, restocking product and performing cycle counts.
Apply on company website