Supervise and coordinate operations of the dine-in theatre to achieve AMC's goals. Provide leadership and development, and communicate expectations to all associates in a professional and safe work environment.
Minimum Job Requirements
- Age 21 or older.
- Six months of supervisory or commensurate leadership experience.
- Ability to obtain any required alcohol service licenses or certifications, including T.I.P.S certification.
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
- One year experience in a casual dining environment.
- One year experience in guest-focused business environment (e.g. bar, restaurant, hospitality, etc.).
- One year experience with the Aloha POS system.
- Working knowledge of all theatre crew functions.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in MS Suite.
- Lead and develop staff to perform the “essential functions” of their position.
- Provide direct and effective supervision and guidance of theatre associates.
- Ensure that associates satisfy all AMC guest service standards.
- Ensure proper staffing in each area.
- Perform daily opening, closing, operational, and administrative duties.
- Reinforce guest and operational focus through MBWA (Managing By Walking Around).
- Review financial numbers, utilizing OBI reports on a regular basis as a management tool to optimize financial results and the guest experience.
- Take ownership of successful completion of personal training program.
- Oversee individual dine-in theatre area, if assigned.
- Assist with hiring, training, developing, and appropriately disciplining theatre associates.
- Work effectively with supervisors, peers, subordinates, guests, vendors and corporate partners.
- Listen, communicate, and work to resolve guest concerns.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts.
- Uphold AMC's business practice standards and ensure compliance with company programs and policies.
- Complete all other functions and assignments as assigned by the General Manager or Senior Manager (where applicable).
- Provided by theatre: AMC-issued shirt, black pants, black belt, and nametag.
- Provided by associate: Black shoes, socks.
AMC and its subsidiaries are committed to equal employment opportunity and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local employment laws. AMC strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination and will provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants without regard to an applicant's race, color, religion, creed, gender, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, military status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law, regulation, or ordinance. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
Apply on company website