What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
We are currently looking for ASIC Design Verification Architects/Leads who will be involved in all aspects of IP verification starting from creating a verification strategy, defining testplans for upcoming features, driving decisions with other architects while a feature is defined and also making sure the feature is deployed in all relevant AMD products.
The IOMMU team (inside NBIO organization) is all about leading-edge I/O technologies. From developing high-speed next-generation PCIe and USB interconnects, to I/O virtualization technologies powering data center and machine learning work loads, these IPs touch all AMD products – CPUs, Graphics cards, and Game consoles. This team is part of the bleeding edge of development for tomorrow's client, server, embedded, graphics, and semi-custom chips.
The Person :
- Will demonstrate strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills with an excellent attention to detail
- Will have good communication and writing skills
- Will have good teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Closely work with feature architects to come up with verification startegy and execution plans
- Participate in verification of complex IP blocks, take end to end ownership of key features for all projects
- Work on test plans, test case development, testbench enhancement, regression and coverage closure
- Developing Testbenches and Verification Components such as UVCs, models, BFMs, and Re-usable Verification Environments
- Writing, Modifying, and Maintaining Random and Directed Test Cases and Libraries in SystemVerilog/UVM/SystemC
- Analyzing Functional, Code, and Test Plan Coverage
- Implementing Assertions, Checkers, and Monitors
- Deploying Industry-Leading Verification Methodologies such as UVM and Formal Verification
- Triaging and Debugging Regressions
- Reproducing Functional Bugs found in Silicon in Simulation and/or Formal Verification tools
- Conducting and participating in Code Reviews
Preferred Experience & Skill sets :
- Extensive hardware verification experience
- Must be proficient in Verilog, System Verilog, C and C++, UVM, and working in Linux and Windows environments
- Must have ASIC design knowledge and be able to debug Verilog RTL code using simulation tools
- Must have excellent programming skills
- Must demonstrate strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills with an excellent attention to detail
- Must have good English hearing, speaking, reading and writing skills
- Must have good teamwork and interpersonal skills
Requisition Number: 79771
Country: Canada State: Ontario City: Markham
AMD is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any applicant who requires accommodation should contact AskHR@amd.com.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.
Apply on company website