What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Business Operations Specialist (Korean Speaking)
We are looking for candidates who are excited to work in a fast-growing team besides posses excellent communication, organizational skills, able to work well with others and convey your teamwork skills.
AMD is looking for a Financial Operations Specialist to join our Marketing Operations team located in Cyberjaya. This role will responsible to serve as the backbone of marketing operations team, ensuring delivery of time manner tasks to internal and external stakeholders, along with providing governance and support functions in daily operations process in reservation / claim department. This role will require good command in both Japanese & English language besides advanced in excel skills.
- Process initiatives & reservations for the approved marketing program.
- Validate the claim submission against the said guideline and process through payment.
- Interface with marketing team, cross functional team or customer for issue resolution.
- Update designated tracker & ensure completeness of the incoming request & enquiry per Service Level Agreement.
- Provide monthly accrual feedback for fully reserve (fully approved reservation only) and pre-reserve reports according to the current global accrual process:
- Revenue Reduction
- Perform Month-End Variance Explanations
- Reclass of expense
- Maintain Reservation closures and managing reservation savings vs overspend, estimate net financial impact.
- Support Ad-hoc Request:
- Provide historical spend analysis
- Supplier/Customer account analysis and reconciliation
- Urgent payment issues
- Routine reporting for stakeholders
- Required work experience in dealing with clients from Korea
- Excellent Korean & English (Read / Write) as position is required to support customers based in Korea
- Computer literate with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, knowledge in SAP will be added advantage
- Excellent communicator who can adapt to different audiences
Degree in Marketing or Finance or any equivalent professional qualification
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV
Requisition Number: 87504
Country: Malaysia State: Selangor City: Cyberjaya
Job Function: Finance
Apply on company website