What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
RSM- Tamil Nadu & Telangana
Overall responsibility for the sales in the region including key accounts. Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy that maximizes AMD's opportunities across product lines. It will be team management role.
Participates in strategic and tactical planning for the region. Develops and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue/unit count. Generates and achieves monthly territory forecasts, and accurately predicts Unit forecast on a monthly basis. Manages escalation. Conducts weekly progress meetings with sales team.
Assists in the development of short, medium, and long term plans to achieve strategic objectives. Regularly interacts across functional areas with senior management or executives to ensure unit objectives are met. Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations important. Ability to resolve customer satisfaction issues. Demonstrated leadership skills. Effective written and verbal communication skills, ability to present to large and small audiences. Strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution abilities.
- Planning :
- Plan to ensure that the weekly and monthly targets are met for each and every
individual of the team
- Conduct reviews for the team members' performance and take corrective actions, if any
- Marketing :
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends and plan marketing activities
- Present, promote, and sell products using solid arguments to prospective
- Understand customer's requirements and pitch products accordingly from the
available product offerings of the company
- Industry experience of about 7-12 years (people from the IT Industry would be
- Strong people management skills and the inclination towards data-driven based
- Strong network to generate leads continuously for the team
- Ability to create a detailed plan to achieve the revenue targets expected in the company
- Manage the team effectively and achieve targets
- Ability to start rolling from Day 1
- Should be able to identify challenges of associates and guide the team for better conversions
- Must be self-driven and result oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication with impeccable attention to finer details
- Demonstrated leadership of leading initiatives and projects
- Highly motivated individuals who are performance-driven and goal-oriented
- Start-up (all-hands-on-deck) approach
- MBA preferred
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV
Requisition Number: 104983
Country/Region/Location: India State/Province: Tamil Nadu City: Chennai
Job Function: Sales
Apply on company website