What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Design Verification Engineer
We are looking for a Design Verification Engineer in the Dram Controller IP at AMD's Santa Clara Design Center. This position will require you to work in a fast-paced, sophisticated environment where you will be challenged to provide elegant, robust solutions for increasingly complex features.
We have competitive benefit packages and award-wining culture. Join us!
This team is looking for an Engineer with strong communication skills and ability collaborate, to interact with our team an across functional teams.
- Contribute to the functional verification of a state-of-the-art industry leading Data Fabric for AMD's CPU/GPU SOCs
- Work closely with verification engineers, designers, and architects to thoroughly understand the design and develop comprehensive verification strategy
- Be responsible for carefully documenting and executing test plans consisting of directed and constrained-random tests to be run during simulation
- Develop functional coverage and use feedback from code and functional coverage to enhance verification efforts
- Develop scripts in PERL and Ruby to automate processes and flows
- Strong background in ASIC Design flow and Design Verification methodology
- Proficient in System Verilog and C++
- Experience verifying designs using UVM
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with pronounced attention to detail
- Capable of independently driving tasks and activities to completion in an organized and timely manner with excellent quality
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with relevant academic course work and projects relating to design verification, or, alternatively, a Bachelor's degree in EE or CS with proven experience in design verification
Requisition Number: 102952
Country: United States State: Massachusetts City: Boxborough
Job Function: Design
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Apply on company website