What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
JOB TITLE HERE
System Management Unit (SMU) IP is the backbone of AMD SOCs. We design and deliver cutting-edge technologies of security processor and cryptography, network-on-chip, data compression, advanced power management, clocking, etc. The SRDC SMU team is a critical part of global SMU team.
If you're: self-motivated, passionate to push the boundary and explore new territory, believer of sharing and mutual influence, you're exactly who we look for.
- Lead a verification team of ~5 full time employee
- Lead block verification of several system management unit blocks
- Develop comprehensive block level verification testplan for DUT
- Develop testbench and testcases with a mixture of UVM and C++ verification methodology
- Develop verification IP which can be reused at different levels of verification, including block level, sub-system level, SoC level, etc.
- Support sub-system level and/or SOC verification
- Excellent knowledge of design verification methodology, such as OVM/UVM, System Verilog
- Solid experiences with simulation model creation and the testbench build
- C/C++ software development experiences is a plus
- UPF/CPF based power-aware simulation experience is a plus
- Good communication skill and fluent English
- 10+ year experience in ASIC verification
- People management experience or technical leadership experience is a must
- Master or Bachelor degree in EE/CS is preferred
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV
Requisition Number: 88002
Country: China State: Shanghai City: Shanghai
Job Function: Design
Apply on company website