What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE :
- 6 years (Sr. Engineer)/10 years (MTS) or more of BIOS development experience in notebook, desktop, and/or server/workstation systems, with strong knowledge in PC architecture, x86 processors, chipsets, DRAM architecture, PCI, PCI-X, PCI-Express, ACPI, multiprocessor systems, power management and system management
- Expertise in C language programming and debugging tools is a must
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Information Technology etc.
- Knowledge in UEFI programming and experience is a plus
- Knowledge in Mobile BIOS experience is a plus
- AMD platform SBIOS development and problem-solving.
- Analytic ability to research technical issues and generate creative solutions
- Provide to customers regular training to improve customer design skill.
- On-site support to speed up customer issues & problem-solving schedule.
- Project Management skills
- Fluency in Chinese and English languages
- Support internal and external platform bring-up
Requisition Number: 76460
Country: Taiwan, China
Job Function: Design
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Apply on company website