What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Join AMD's Product Engineering team in managing our leading edge Semicustom products. Our regional presence will gives this engineering team exposure to multiple AMD product development and manufacturing partners.
As a member of our Product Engineering team, you will be a critical element part of realizing AMD revenue goals and development strategy with responsibilities that include:
- Manage the engineering activities during product development stage including design validation, performance characterization, qualification and release to production
- Manage the introduction of new products and their ramp in manufacturing partners
- Leveraging deep data analytics to manage and predict yield, set aggressive goal and plan to achieve yield improvement, cost reduction and continuity supply. Coordinate (data analysis, debug, root-cause, implementing solutions) yield improvement activities.
- Lead cross functional collaborative efforts to optimize product positioning to meet business requirements, from Fab > Wafer Sort > Assembly > Back-end-Test
- Oversee device and process reliability, assess implications of stress-testing outcomes, and balance business and quality/reliability requirements for Products and Processes in question
- Work with the Manufacturing, Design, Quality, and Failure Analysis teams in the disposition of product excursions and manage cases through a material review board.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Yield Integration or Product Engineering
- Thorough understanding of semiconductor manufacturing process
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Independent, resourceful and takes initiative
- Solid statistical analysis skills, experience in JMP is an advantage
- Fluent in both spoken and written English
- Degree: BS
- Preferred Degree: MS
- Preferred Major: Electronics & Electrical Engineering
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV
Requisition Number: 74828
Country: Singapore State: Singapore City: Singapore
Job Function: Product Engineering
Apply on company website