WHAT YOU DO AT AMD CHANGES EVERYTHING
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities, and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world's most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence while being direct, humble, collaborative, and inclusive of diverse perspectives. This is who we are at our best. One Company. One Team.
AMD together we advance_
MTS SILICON DESIGN ENGINEER
Control Fabric (CF) IP is the backbone of AMD SOCs. We design and deliver cutting-edge technologies of System reset and boot, network-on-chip, data compression, advanced power management, clocking, etc. The SRDC CF team is a critical part of global CF team.
Candidate will work as design engineer in CF team on development of industry leading control fabric.
- Block level micro-achitecture spec, RTL design, synthesize and timing closure
- Collaborate with verification team to achieve good coverage
- Deliver CF IP to multiple SoCs, meeting power, area, timing schedule bounding box and other metrics
- Strong skills on Verilog HDL or System Verilog
- Strong knowledge on AMBA bus
- Familiar with Front-end design and implementation flow
- Knowledge on synthesis and STA
- Network-on-chip experience is a plus
- Low power design experience is a plus
- Good skills on Perl/Python script
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and experience collaborating with other engineers
- Fluent English skills (listening, speaking and writing)
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer engineering/Electrical Engineering
Benefits offered are described: AMD benefits at a glance.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity, inclusive employers and will consider all applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective laws throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
Apply on company website