What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Senior ASIC Engineering Manager
• Work closely with the other members of the Graphics Business Unit Technical Management Team to provide leadership and set goals and directions for the development of the next generation of graphics processing intellectual property.
• Provide leadership todevelopment teamresponsible for the RTL and firmare to controlthe graphics pipeline. The team is responsible for managing the interface with the software driver.Have a strong emphasis on meeting program requirements regarding features, power consumption, andschedules.
• Provide first level management for your direct reports, including goal setting, coaching, performance appraisals, and compensation recommendations. Foster an environment for success within your team and coordinate the work of your team on development projects.
• Provide direct individual contributions as needed to ensure projects are completed on time and with high quality. Actively support our continuous process improvement projects.
• BSEE/MSEE Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering; MSEE or MSCE preferred.
• 10 years of ASIC development experience including familiarity with the entire ASIC development process and tools with demonstrated experience in power measurement and power reduction techniques
• 5 years engineering management experience with a history of leading the development of successful high technology ASICs
• Keen understanding of System Level issues & requirements
• Strong Verilog and System Verilog knowledge
• Strong RTL design, verification, and synthesis experience
• ASIC Silicon validation, and debugexperience
• Strong interpersonal skills that enables successful interaction with a large worldwide team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Graphics pipeline experience prefered
• Experience with with RISC-V core prefered
Requisition Number: 74456
Country: United States State: Florida City: Orlando
Job Function: Design
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. We consider candidates regardless of age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status. Please click here for more information.
Apply on company website