WHAT YOU DO AT AMD CHANGES EVERYTHING
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities, and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world's most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence while being direct, humble, collaborative, and inclusive of diverse perspectives. This is who we are at our best. One Company. One Team.
AMD together we advance_
Candidate will be responsible for driving system architecture and solution for AMD automotive platforms.
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical skills required for trade-off analysis. They will have excellent communication skills and be able to work with multiple teams and groups.
- Architect automotive system solutions based on AMD platforms and third-party companion devices
- Work closely with product marketing and business development teams for OEM/Tier 1 engagements
- Drive performance requirements with SoC and SW engineering teams
- Responsible for customer use case analysis and system partitioning
- Solid Automotive experience
- Knowledge or experience with Automotive SW such as Android Auto, Autosar, QNX, Linux
- Experience with SoC architecture and system partitioning
- Working knowledge of virtualization technologies
- Experience with taking automotive engagement to production with OEM/Tier1 a plus
- Experience with infotainment and Autonomous driving technologies
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills required for trade-off analysis
- Bachelor of Science or Masters
- Santa Clara, CA
- Austin, TX
Expected to range from $196,720 to $295,080, commensurate with experience and specific skill sets.
At AMD, your base pay is one part of your total rewards package. Your base pay will depend on where your skills, qualifications, experience, and location fit into the hiring range for the position. You may be eligible for incentives based upon your role such as either an annual bonus or sales incentive. Many AMD employees have the opportunity to own shares of AMD stock, as well as a discount when purchasing AMD stock if voluntarily participating in AMD's Employee Stock Purchase Plan. You'll also be eligible for competitive benefits described in more detail here.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity, inclusive employers and will consider all applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective laws throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
Apply on company website