What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Description of Duties
New Product Introduction
- Perform device characterization and analysis, interpret findings and deep dive investigations into observations for root cause, and/or provide mitigation actions.
- Work with various global teams to validate new device features and test/DFT methodologies.
- Work on development and implementation of test methodologies in the test program.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (Fab, Test, Assembly, Device Analysis Lab) to debug, root cause and resolve yield detractors.
- Drive test points and test coverage optimization for Quality, Yield and Test Time attainment.
Product health and cost target attainment
- Drive yield and performance distribution improvements.
- Perform data analysis to identify yield and power/ performance test limiters.
- Debug and analysis failures on tester platform driving to root cause resolutions.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering/Computer Engineering with preferred >3 relevant years of experience.
- 3 years experiences in NPI Test Engineering / Product Engineering for SoC chips.
- Possessing V93k or related SoC tester experience in implementing test programs or using tester as a platform for device electrical failure analysis and characterization.
- Good in scripting and familiar with Python.
- Proficient in data analysis and preferably with experience working with JMP or R for statistical analysis.
- Familiarity with process technology / semiconductor physic and usage of fab parametric for yield correlation.
- Good understanding of Silicon on Chip test methodologies.
- Independent, resourceful and takes initiative.
- Effective communication skills. Able to communication concepts effectively to engineers of different technical background
Requisition Number: 74983
Country: Singapore State: Singapore City: Singapore
Job Function: Product Engineering
Apply on company website