What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
SMTS Silicon Design Engineer
We are currently looking for an engineering lead who will be responsible for design verification of cutting-edge GPU projects. Qualified candidate will participate in and lead Graphics Cache Sub-System function and performance verification.
AMD Graphics core is the most powerful GPU core in the world both in the 3D Gaming and High-Performance Computing domains. Cache Sub-System plays a key role in whole GPU performance. The candidate will be working with world-class talents from Cache Design Domain, GPU design Domain and SOC design Domain.
We hope the candidate will be optimistic, dedicated, and hard-working.
- Graphics Cache Sub-System Verification testbench/infrastructure development and
- Create and execute Cache Sub-System test plan.
- Implement directed and random test cases in C++/SV/UVM, as well as checkers and assertions
- Support integration and qualification of SOC integration.
- Improve and upgrade the Verification environment architecture
- Hands-on experience in all domains of complex ASIC Verification flow
- Knowledgeable in C++ & SV/UVM development, familiar with scripting languages like Ruby/Perl/Makefile…
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Knowledge on computer architecture and Cache system is highly preferred
- Strong communication skills in both Mandarin and English
- Good teamwork spirit is required
- 10+ Years Verification working experience with ME, EE, CS master's degree is preferred.
AMD Shanghai Design Center
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV
Requisition Number: 79840
Country: China State: Shanghai City: Shanghai
Job Function: Design
Apply on company website