What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
AMD Xilinx Armenia is looking for a world class technologist who can research and develop novel algorithms and techniques for AMD Xilinx's FPGA implementation software tools chain. The person will be responsible for code development, debugging, and testing of new features or extending existing features of AMD Xilinx tools, as well as for working with application and field engineers on resolving critical customer designs issues.
- Expertise in C++, STL, OOP
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of data structures, graph theory and algorithms
- Distributed computing experience is a plus
- EDA domain knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of digital design and FPGA is a plus
- Good communication and team working skills
- Project leadership skills
Education Requirements and Years of Experience
- MS in EE/CE/CS with 10+ years, or PhD in EE/CE/CS with 5+ years of relevant industry experience
Requisition Number: 161244
Country/Region/Location: Armenia State/Province: Yerevan City: Yerevan
Job Function: Design
Apply on company website