What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Senior Business Analyst
Come join the Radeon Gaming Business Unit where we define, create and roll out our exciting lineup of Radeon gaming graphics products to the world. In the Radeon Channel team you will play an integral role in tracking our channel gaming business and helping build new strategies for future growth!The person
A passion for business intelligence who is able to take inputs from multiple sources and synthesize them into clear outputs that help drive the right decisions. This person would also have excellent written, verbal and presentation skills to communicate outcomes and strategies to fellow business partners.Key responsibilities
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, dashboards and performance metrics to support key business decisions
- Work across a number of teams – including sales, finance and the business unit – to support ad hoc data requirements and automate complex tasks
- Ensure the integrity and accuracy of the captured data and deliver a high level of confidence in what's being reported
- Be the resident expert on the business data and trends
- Formulate and communicate conclusions and impacts to stakeholders to collectively address any issues and grow the business
- 5+ years or greater experience in a business intelligence or analytics role
- Expert level knowledge of Excel, scripting, PowerBI and data structures
- Critical eye for business and ability to catch emerging trends
- Detailed, analytical and creative in approach to handling data
- Must be able to present information to senior leaders in an effective manner
- Data driven and able to work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge and passion for the PC industry and particularly gaming graphics is a strong asset
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with related field or equivalent combination of education related training and experience
Requisition Number: 79551
Country: Canada State: Ontario City: Markham
Job Function:Business Management
AMD is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any applicant who requires accommodation should contact AskHR@amd.com.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.
Apply on company website