What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Design Integration & Verification Engineer
On our Radeon Technology Group, System-On-Chip DFX team, the successful candidate will have the following responsibilities from the project inception until mass production:
- Develop and integrate various DFT & DFD features & blocks such as on-die chip comparator, auxiliary test interface, built-in self tests, USB debug interface, etc into System on Chip environment
- Develop silicon and system level validation test plans and strategies to validate ASIC design margins and features.
- Develop verification infrastructure, test bench components and test cases
- Drive performance verification on all DFT (Design-For-Test) and DFD (Design-For-Debug) structures
- Generate and verify structural patterns and functional test patterns
- Participate in ATE bring-up and debug the DFT patterns on ATE and platform
- B.Sc/M.Sc in EE & CS. MS with 3-10 years of experience. Junior candidates can be considered as well for similar positions
- Knowledge of Verilog, C/C++ and scripting languages; good experience with Perl and TCL. is a benefit
- Familiar with entire ASIC design flow, hands on working experience on ASIC DFT design and verification is an advantage
- Knowledge of UVM and OVM verification methodologies is an advantage
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills and pronounced attention to details
- Must be a self-starter, and able to independently drive tasks to completion.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Requisition Number: 79959
Country: Canada State: Ontario City: Markham
AMD is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any applicant who requires accommodation should contact AskHR@amd.com.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.
Apply on company website