WHAT YOU DO AT AMD CHANGES EVERYTHING
We care deeply about transforming lives with AMD technology to enrich our industry, our communities, and the world. Our mission is to build great products that accelerate next-generation computing experiences – the building blocks for the data center, artificial intelligence, PCs, gaming and embedded. Underpinning our mission is the AMD culture. We push the limits of innovation to solve the world's most important challenges. We strive for execution excellence while being direct, humble, collaborative, and inclusive of diverse perspectives.
AMD together we advance_
SENIOR SILICON DESIGN ENGINEER
We are looking for an adaptive, self-motivative design verification engineer to join our growing team. As a key contributor, you will be part of a leading team to drive and improve AMD's abilities to deliver the highest quality, industry-leading technologies to market. The Verification Engineering team furthers and encourages continuous technical innovation to showcase successes as well as facilitate continuous career development.
You have a passion for modern, complex processor architecture, digital design, and verification in general. You are a team player who has excellent communication skills and experience collaborating with other engineers located in different sites/timezones. You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and are willing to learn and ready to take on problems.
- Develop/Maintain tests for functional verification and performance verification at the core level
- Build testbench components to support the next generation IP
- Maintain or improve current test libraries to support IP level testing
- Create hardware emulation build to verify the IP functional performance
- Maintain and improve current hardware emulation environment to speed up the runtime performance and improve the debug facility
- Provide technical support to other teams
- Good at C/C++
- Familiarity with SystemVerilog and modern verification libraries like UVM
- Experience/Background on Computing/Graphics is a benefit
- Experience with OpenGL/OpenCL/D3D programming is a benefit
- Bachelors or Masters degree in computer engineering/Electrical Engineering
Benefits offered are described: AMD benefits at a glance.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity, inclusive employers and will consider all applicants without regard to age, ancestry, color, marital status, medical condition, mental or physical disability, national origin, race, religion, political and/or third-party affiliation, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective laws throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
Apply on company website