What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Profiler Tool engineer is expected to develop and/or port the CPU power and performance Profiler too. Profiler tool enables tuning any software application for performance or power, on AMD platform. The profiler tool has a kernel driver components that configures and collects the metrics of interest and a larger user space application that translates, interprets this data and presents it appropriately to an analyst either as a command line tool or through a very rich GUI. The profiler tool engineer is expected to enhance this tool and/or port this tool to new platforms and OS and as needed write test cases to validate the tool
- BS with 5+ years of experience, MS with 3+ years of experience
- Expert C++ programmer with advance skills in data structure, algorithms, C++STL
- Excellent understanding of system software concepts, binary executables, debug information, OS concepts etc
- Experience and expertise in kernel driver development in atleast one OS – windows, Linux, FreeBSD
- Experience in developing complex software projects
- Good understanding of performance bottelnecks, profiling concepts are a plus
- Good knowledge of Software development processes
- Ability to work independently, interpersonal and teamwork skills
Requisition Number: 80751
Country: India State: Karnataka City: Bangalore
Job Function: Design
Apply on company website