What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Strategic Business Development Manager - Radeon Graphics - 157282
We are looking for someone to grow our discrete graphics business by winning OEM design bids and driving sell-out of Radeon-based PC systems. Are you a highly talented business manager who can acquire new accounts and support our bold growth targets? If yes, please read more below about how you can apply and hopefully become a member of the team.
This is a Business Unit Management role with P&L responsibility. A successful candidate should expect to:
- Understand the AMD Graphics roadmap including product positioning, performance, timing, features and costs
- Work with local retailers to win assortment and ensure launch success of Radeon systems
- Monitor and track sellout of Radeon systems
- Work with local AMD Go-To-Market and Marketing teams
- Understand the competitive landscape and be able to identify strategic threats and opportunities
- Develop successful strategies and detailed plans for year-over-year growth of Graphics revenue, margin and share
- Create comprehensive product bids for major OEM customers
- Win design awards in OEM PC systems with AMD Graphics products
- Create annual operating plans and set Sales targets
- Create funding plans for Go-to-market activities
- Deliver on quarterly financial commitments, as specified in the Annual Operating Plan
- 10 years of relevant Business Management experience
- Experience in roles with Profit-and-Loss ownership
- Experience in business strategy design and execution
- Experience in customer-facing executive engagements, ideally with multi-national corporations
- Ability to build, rationalize and present comprehensive business cases for Senior Executive approval
- Ability to implement, track and drive critical metrics applicable to the AMD Graphics business
- Bachelor's Degree, Engineering field preferred
Country: Germany City: Munich
AMD is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Any applicant who requires accommodation should contact AskHR@amd.com.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.
Requisition Number: 157282
Country/Region/Location: Germany State/Province: Bavaria City: Munich
Job Function: Business Marketing
Apply on company website