What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies – building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the “extra mile” to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to take a look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
SUPERVISOR HR SERVICE CENTER
- Manage HR Services Team to ensure the execution of the employee HR services, including benefit operations across multiple countries within the agreed timelines and performance standards.
- Monitor requests/transactions to be processed within the agreed SLAs Quality and Turnaround time.
- Maintain data accuracy and integrity in HRMS or ERP/HR Tool.
- Monitor Quality check and Data Audit processes. Implement improvements for better operational controls.
- Participate in Global transformation, integration and change management in a scalable working environment.
- Build and maintain a strong team of resources in an environment that promotes the company's values and creates an atmosphere of high performance, collaboration and teamwork covering various internal and external stakeholders.
- Focus towards creating the HRSC a strong Knowledge Hub with level-wise escalation mechanism to not only resolve the simple queries but also the complex issues within the agreed quality and timelines.
- Build robust FAQ's around HRSC and Benefits Operations with an ability to easily refer to the same as and when required.
- Take the ownership of the process documents and checklists and ensure that these are up to date at all times.
- Drive process improvement ideas to enhance the process capability, employees'/stakeholders' satisfaction and quality of the existing services.
- Ensure smooth transitions and HRSC Business continuity at all times, including M&A's.
- Manage internal communication and communication projects (like job satisfaction surveys etc).
- Measure the effectiveness of our benefits operations programs and recommend improvements.
- Coordinate employee training and development initiatives
- Work with HRMs/HRBPs to resolve any exceptional requests and lead special projects.
- Technical aptitude and strong MS Office skills.
- Work with IT team for automation and technological enhancements in a planned manner.
- Manage escalations and conduct Root Cause Analysis (RCA) for resolution of quality issues.
- Foster a client/employee focused environment and the mindset to ensure a timely delivery of an exceptional employee experience.
AMD does not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services. AMD and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and will consider all applicants without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law. EOE/MFDV
Requisition Number: 171822
Country/Region/Location: Malaysia State/Province: Penang City: Penang
Job Function: Human Resources
Apply on company website