American Financial Network, Inc., is currently recruiting for an Escrow Assistant. Detail-oriented, self-starter with excellent organizational, written, verbal and interpersonal skills. Our reputation has been built on delivering a remarkably positive customer service experience to our clients. We strive to create an environment that fosters professional growth and delivery of exceptional service in the industry.
Seeking a self-starter full-time Escrow Assistant with experience in assisting high volume desks.
- Open orders
- Generate and process escrow docs
- Order demands and insurance
- Data entry using SoftPro software
- Package signed loan documents
- Process mail
- Scan documents and files
- Assist Escrow Officer
- Ability to work in a paperless environment
- Strong computer skills
- Motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to new software systems
- Type a minimum of 35 wpm
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook
- Customer service driven
- Critical thinker
- Time management capabilities
- Strong sense of urgency
- Quick learner
- Applies organizational skills
This position is full-time and includes a benefits package of medical, dental, vision, retirement plan, and PTO. Looking for an immediate start date for the ideal candidate.
American Financial Network, Inc., NMLS #237341 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website