Our Orange County, CA consumer direct division of American Financial Network, Inc. ("AFN") is hiring!
We seek experienced, high energy, call center/consumer direct mortgage bankers to work bank provided leads on a 50 state platform. There is absolutely NO cold calling required in this position. This opportunity is extremely fast-paced and we deliver a high volume of hot, in-bound leads that convert at a very high percentage. Our proprietary marketing platform, analyzed by our team of data scientists, are yielding highly targeted inbound leads with some of the highest conversion in the industry.
- NMLS licensing is required and must be licensed in at least 1 state.
- Is energetic and outgoing, with excellent communication skills and who's able to be persuasive, has good character and integrity.
- Connects quickly with consumers and is able to effectively build rapport with potential clients
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including excellent follow up and time management capabilities.
- Ability to handle high volume of phone calls.
- Basic computer and data entry skills.
- Sales experience preferred and MUST be self-driven to succeed.
- College degree preferred, but not mandatory.
The Job Responsibilities:
- Our Licensed Loan Officers field inbound calls daily and consult with clients in 50 states.
- Listen, build rapport, understand and analyze the full financial situations of our customers.
- Provide the most appropriate financial solutions to meet each client's specific needs while offering competitive pricing to our borrowers.
- Achieve high levels of sales production.
- Above average compensation to our employees.
- Complete benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k.
- Incentive plans, cash rewards, company paid trips and contests.
- Dedicated internal branch support team on call to help you succeed daily.
- In-house underwriting and processing.
- Strong Secondary Department with 55+ investor relationships and direct seller to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac; Ginnie Mae approved.
We are in the Tustin, CA area near the District and we're consistently one of the TOP 3 production offices for AFN. AFN has a fast-paced energetic sales floor with an unstoppable marketing machine that delivers plenty of Inbound Customer calls daily! Combined with state-of-the-art technology, we are a multi-billion-dollar mortgage lender and Top 100 Mortgage in the U.S. for 7 years running! Ranked by Mortgage Executive Magazine as a 50 best companies to work for and one of America's Fastest Growing Companies the last 2 years gives us the edge to continually exceed expectations of our employees and customers.
American Financial Network, Inc., NMLS #237341, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website