American Financial Network, Inc. ("AFN") is reshaping the mortgage industry from what it was to what it should be. AFN is a multi-billion dollar mortgage lender. We have a fast-paced, energetic sales force with an unstoppable marketing machine, and state-of-the-art technology that has propelled us to a Top Mortgage lender for 5 years running, Top 100 mortgage companies in America for the last 3 years, 50 best companies to work for in 2017, America's Fastest Growing Companies the last 2 years and Top Mortgage Employer in 2017. Motivated employees from coast-to-coast are the reason we have been able to achieve these accolades. Fierce dedication to the company's winning principles, integrity, honesty and teamwork, gives AFN the edge to continually exceed the expectations of its employees and customers, and makes this a company people are proud to be associated with. These are the reasons AFN employees earned over $100 million dollars in 2016.
AFN's Phoenix, AZ Camelback office has the immediate need for an energetic and ambitious Loan Partner (Loan Officer Assistant). This person will act as an Inside Sales Agent and Appointment setter. This person does not need to be licensed. They will be making phone calls, responding to text messages and emails to get initial information from the client to then set an appointment for a loan officer.
The Loan Partner (Loan Officer Assistant) position ensures the timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated by our loan officers; gather information and take each file from pre-approval to closing; input proper loan information into the system for processing; ensure that all loan documentation is complete, accurate, verified, and complies with company and investor policy; review file documentation and make sure all items needed are requested; order and coordinate loan documents; meet crucial deadlines requested; perform any additional duties/activities assigned by management.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assists Loan Officer in preparing preliminary loan packages for processing by obtaining missing documentation and other information from customers
- Utilizes information gathered by the Mortgage Loan Originator to prequalify customers
- Responds to customers' general questions regarding policy and procedures in the absence of the Loan Officer
- Works with appraisers to obtain official appraisal
- Updates customers, real estate agents, and titles companies on the loan's progress
- Coordinates and schedules loans closings
- Maintains Loan Officers' databases of customer information
- Assists Loan Officers with marketing campaigns through mail, email, and internet
- Performs other administrative tasks, such as faxing, emailing, making telephone calls, to support the Loan Officer
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Understanding of conventional, government (FHA/VA), and Jumbo loan requirements
- Understanding of state and federal real estate lending regulations
- Understanding of customer service and intrapersonal best practices
- A “self-starter” who is able to learn quickly & think outside the box
- Strength in organization & attentiveness
- Familiarity with financial and lending practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work under pressure & meet critical deadlines
- Expertise in customer service / ability to build rapport with clients
Required Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalency degree
- Prior mortgage lending or related sales experienced preferred
- Demonstrated experience analyzing and interpreting data
- Demonstrated experience making solid business decisions with available information
- Demonstrated experience working in a fast paced and changing environment
- Demonstrated experience with attention to detail, written and oral communication, multi-tasking, and working in a team atmosphere adhering to tight deadlines
American Financial Network, Inc., NMLS #237341 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website