Join our Award Winning Team!
Are you looking for a career with a company that allows you to reach new heights and create new career possibilities? If so, come join our family and grow with us!! Our new South Scottsdale, Arizona office is NOW hiring!! We are located in the well-known Sky Song building on the corner of Scottsdale Rd. and McDowell. We are scaling to be the TOP Producing Consumer Direct Branch for American Financial Network, Inc. (AFN) Nationwide. We want YOU to be the next Top Producing Loan Processor!
AFN's Processing Team is the glue that holds the sales staff together because this team keeps every aspect of the loan process running smoothly. Joining the processing staff means you become the go-to person and voice of our Loan Officers. AFN is a multi-billion dollar mortgage lender that's fast-paced, with an energetic sales model that includes an amazing marketing platform and state-of-the-art technology which has propelled us to a Top Mortgage Lender for 5 years running, Top 100 Mortgage Companies in America for the last 3 years, 50 best Companies to Work for in 2017 and Top Mortgage Employer in 2017. Motivated employees from coast-to-coast are the reason we have been able to achieve these accolades. Fierce dedication to the company's winning principles, integrity, honesty and teamwork are what gives AFN the edge to continually exceed the expectations of its employees and customers alike. This is also what makes AFN a company people are proud to be associated with! Do you have what it takes to join Team AFN
• Process loan applications from initial set-up through funding.
• Have constant communication with the sales staff and maintain an up-to-date conversation log as well as reach out to customers via telephone.
• Perform duties of Conventional, USDA, FHA and VA loan processing.
• Professional and courteous interaction with Title Companies, Sales Staff, Operation Staff and Borrowers throughout the loan process.
• Maintain a large pipeline of loans with an emphasis on SPEED, customer service, quality, accuracy and efficiency.
• Request and follow through on borrower conditions for closing, per underwriting. Answer questions for clients and have a get the job done mentality.
Skills and Requirements:
• Be able to excel in a very fast pace environment and meet deadlines.
• Possesses high reasoning and problem solving skills; ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
• Possesses the ability to multitask as well as excellent time management skills.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years of processing experience, complete from application to closing.
• Encompass experience is a plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
• Competitive compensation package including base salary & bonus opportunity.
• Benefits include Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k.
• Covered Parking.
* Any candidate that applies without mortgage experience will not be considered.
American Financial Network, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website