During these uncertain times American Financial Network, Inc. (AFN) has maintained steady growth and has reached record breaking months. As we celebrate our 19th year in business, as a team we are proud to continue serving the lending needs of our community. Give us the opportunity to tell you more about this position and AFN, apply today.
Join Our JSOC Team! American Financial Network, Inc. (“AFN”) has the immediate need for a Mortgage Loan Processor.
As a Mortgage Loan Processor, you are responsible for effectively managing a designated pipeline of loans from application to completion, providing real time updates and acting as the liaison amongst clients, internal departments, and third party vendors to complete each transaction. The Loan Processor is responsible for collecting required documentation and verifying the accuracy of information necessary to complete each loan, while adhering to department turn times and communication standards.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Obtain and analyze information necessary to process mortgage applications, including credit reports, income documentation, assets, title work, appraisals, and any other pertinent information
- Daily pipeline management with an emphasis on meeting rate lock expirations, mortgage commitment dates, and department turn times
- Effectively communicate loan status to all relevant parties, including borrowers and sales personnel involved in the transaction
- Ensure compliance with disclosure requirements and meet all compliance standards
- Accurately prepare files for closing, verifying closing dates, first payment dates, proper set up of escrow accounts, and coordinating with settlement agents for closing
- Effectively communicate with underwriting, docs, funding, post-closing and other internal departments to ensure loans are completed accurately and are sufficient for purchasing
- Consistently update and maintain loan status within Encompass, processing out denied or cancelled loans in a timely manner to ensure accuracy in loan pipeline status
Qualifications and Skills
- 4-5 years current experience in processing residential home loans (emphasis on conventional, FHA, and VA products preferred)
- Superior customer service skills with the ability to communicate real time updates in a professional manner by way of verbal or written updates.
- Working knowledge of industry regulatory requirements and available loan products
- Working knowledge or familiarity with underwriting requirements (agency, FHA, and VA preferred)
- Experience with Microsoft Office and various computer systems
- Solid working knowledge of Encompass360 Bankers Edition
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy
- Responsiveness and willingness to learning new products and programs and keeping up with industry changes
- Applicant must be able to work independently and be highly motivated.
What We Provide:
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Vacation/Sick Days
- Paid Holidays
Who We Are:
American Financial Network, Inc. (“AFN”) is a unique force in the mortgage market. We are one of the nation's largest privately held mortgage companies with the resources necessary to compete on a national level with the largest publicly held banks. AFN maintains speed to decision, responsive communication and flexibility through its private ownership and flat organizational structure. We are a team of dynamic, visionary and opportunistic professionals that thrive on the utilization of teamwork and technology to outperform our competition. We are driven by a vision of being a market leader through creating the ultimate in customer service and being consistently better by always seeking new ways to improve.
We're Proud of our Accomplishments!
- Top 100 Mortgage Companies in America by Mortgage Executive Magazine
- 50 Best Companies to Work For by Mortgage Executive Magazine
- Top Mortgage Employer by National Mortgage Professional Magazine
- Top 10 Mortgage Company in Customer Satisfaction by Social Survey
- America's Fastest Growing Companies by Inc 5000
- Most Powerful Women in Mortgage and Women of Influence awarded to our EVP of Operations by National Mortgage Professional Magazine & Housing Wire Magazine
American Financial Network, Inc. NMLS #237341 is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website