American Financial Network (“AFN”) is a unique force in the mortgage market. We are one of the nation's largest privately held mortgage companies with the resources necessary to compete on a national level with the largest publicly held banks. We are currently one of the Top 50 Lenders in the country and maintain the financial strength, liquidity and determination to become one of the top 10. AFN maintains speed to decision, responsive communication and flexibility through its private ownership and flat organizational structure.
We are a team of dynamic, visionary and opportunistic professionals that thrive on the utilization of teamwork and technology to outperform our competition. We are driven by a vision of being a market leader through creating the ultimate in customer service and being consistently better by always seeking new ways to improve.
We are looking for applicants in the Corona California area!
As Sales Manager, you will be responsible for producing and leading a mortgage team toward achieving our company sales goals. In return, you will receive an attractive benefits package, a position with a company that values and rewards its employees and an Operations team that excels in customer service and production pull-through. We understand the mortgage industry and will reward you for your successes.
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintaining personal licensing and registration with National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 (If producing Manager)
- Upholding a professional company image at all times
- Overseeing Production (Personal Production, Individual MLO Production, Branch Production)
- Meeting/exceeding production standards consistent with company policies and procedures
- Submitting files to underwriting within company guidelines and compliance policies
- Originating loans within company guidelines and compliance standards
- Understanding and abiding by Conforming, FHA, USDA, and VA guidelines and agency/regulatory requirements
- Assisting Regional Manager with leadership and management of Mortgage Loan Originators and daily office activities to achieve production goals, growth and profitability of the region
- Maintaining a pipeline of retail mortgage loans
- Recruiting, interviewing and hiring elite talent
- Being proactive in retaining current employees and managing performance
- Actively participating in local and state mortgage banking, realtor,
- and builder trade associations
- Maintaining a thorough understanding of mortgage industry regulations, trends and current issues
- Communicating business goals, objectives and company performance results to staff
- Promoting an effective sales environment through sales training, individual and team coaching and sales contests
- Develop knowledge of company products, policies, procedures, and underwriting requirements
- Understand real estate appraisals, title reports, and real estate transactions
- Inform prospective and existing customers of loan programs, rates, policies, underwriting requirements, and loan procedures
- Analyze detailed financial and credit data, matching customer needs with an appropriate loan program and level of risk
- Receive/review customer applications; quote the rate and points, and complete follow-up activities throughout the complete loan process
- Develop and maintain a high degree of visibility for AFN in the marketplace
- Perform miscellaneous duties as needed and required
We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive mortgage commission structure and an excellent benefits package that includes health benefits (employer/employee contributions), paid time off, 401(k), and future growth opportunities within the company.
Our Competitive Advantages Include:
- Competitive commission and override structure for you and your team
- Product and pricing engine to assist you in finding the right options for customers
- Customized Marketing materials and excellent Operations support
- In-house processing and underwriting
- FHA DE underwriters
- Centralized closing and funding department
American Financial Network, Inc., NMLS #237341 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply on company website