Nurse Practitioner Palliative Care Annapolis, Maryland
Anne Arundel Medical Group Palliative Medicine @ Anne Arundel Medical Center is growing and this growth leads to an exceptional opportunity for a nurse practitioner that holds outstanding palliative and nursing skills.
Overview: Palliative Nurse Practitioner will provide clinical care for complex, palliative-appropriate patients across settings (primarily inpatient, with opportunity in outpatient and community-based settings).
- Understanding end-stage disease processes
- Managing pain and symptoms
- Providing psychological and social care to patients and their families, while remaining spiritually and culturally sensitive
- Educating and advocating for patients
- Understanding loss and grief issues and providing bereavement care
- Practicing as part of an interdisciplinary collaborative team with the patent's other medical care providers
- Understanding ethical and legal considerations
- Being aware of community resources for patients
Family Practice Nurse Practitioner specializing in Palliative Care
Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner Specializing in Palliative Care
Adult Nurse Practitioner/Palliative Care Nurse Practitioner
Acute Care Nurse Practitioner with Hospice and Palliative Care Specialties
Advanced Practice Adult Oncology/Palliative Care
Benefits Include, but not limited:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 403B /w Matching
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- CME Allowances (financial and paid time-off)
- Malpractice Paid
- Salary is Experience Drive and Competitive
- and so much more!
Required Minimum Education:
Masters Degree from an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program. Acute Care Nurse Practitioner Needed.
Required Minimum Experience:
Three years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner.
Three years nursing experience in outpatient and/or inpatient environment, or community care setting.
Able to demonstrate direct involvement in a multidisciplinary team caring for palliative care patients.
Palliative Care, Hospice or Oncology Advanced Practice (APRN) certification must be obtained within one year of hire.
Certificate of completion of CAPC's Pain Management Curriculum must be completed within the first 6 months of employment.
Light Work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly to move objects.
Required - Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Required - Nurse Practitioner
Nurse Practitioner – Palliative Care – Annapolis, MarylandAnne Arundel Medical Group – Palliative Medicine @ Anne Arundel Medical...
Apply on company website