Situated in the beautiful Annapolis Maryland, the capital city of Maryland is Forward-Thinking Leadership that is adapting to the transforming healthcare system.
Luminis Healths Anne Arundel Medical Center (AAMC) and Doctors Community Medical Center (DCMC) in Lanham, Maryland are a regional health system known for high-quality cancer program. Become part of the growing Luminis Health Cancer Service Line.
The comprehensive community cancer program diagnoses and treats over 2,500 new analytic cases each year across the cancer service line. Our comprehensive cancer care and supportive services include well-attended, disease-specific, multidisciplinary tumor boards, supported by a patient-centered, team approach to cancer care. This includes our social workers, nutritionists/dieticians, physical and occupational therapy and oncology rehabilitation, financial and genetics counseling, oncology nurse navigators, patient and family advocates and other support programs. Additionally, we participate in a large number of cancer clinical trials, including industry and cooperative groups, as well as active participants and members of The Johns Hopkins Clinical Research Network.
The Oncology Nurse Practitioner will assess patients, formulate, implement, and evaluate care plans in the management of Oncology patients care delivery in collaboration with the surgical and multidisciplinary oncology teams. Emphasis on acute/same day care inpatient and outpatient setting. Services are provided under the rules, regulations, and policies established by the approved advanced practice registered nurses scope of practice in the State of Maryland, MBON, HCFA, ANA, AAHS and other regulatory agencies.
- Graduate of an accredited nurse practitioner program as a Certified Registered Nurse Practitioner.
- Licensed as a certified registered nurse practitioner in the state of Maryland
- Current National Board Certification as a Nurse Practitioner (Family, Adult, Oncology, Womens Health, or Acute Care).
- Eligibility for or holds both DEA and Maryland CDS prescribers licenses.
- Minimum of five-year oncology clinical nursing experience.
- Advanced Oncology Nursing Certification ( AOCN) or Oncology Nurse certification ( OCN) preferred
We invite you to inquire and to see for yourself why so many providers chose Luminis Health as their place to practice medicine.
Situated in the beautiful Annapolis Maryland, the capital city of Maryland – is Forward-Thinking Leadership that is adapting to the transforming...
Apply on company website