Assistant General Manager
Reports to:General Manager
As an Assistant Manager, you will help operate our restaurants on a day-to-day basis. You will help the General Manager, ensuring that every shift operates smoothly. You'll also assist with local store marketing to help reach sale and profit goals while helping team members through performance and training initiatives.
Assistant Managers are responsible for:
- Assisting the General Manager and other management members with all facets of the successful operations for Arby's Restaurant.
- Providing high level of leadership to the restaurant and the employees.
- Supporting the General Manager with all aspects of generating sales and profit growth efficiently and effectively.
- We are looking for individuals with a desire to succeed and grow with the company, preferable with at least one year of restaurant experience and ready to move your career to the next level!
- Strong people-oriented leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Valid state driver's license and an insured vehicle
- Prior knowledge of food handing, safety and other restaurant guidelines
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Previous restaurant and/or food service management preferred
- Ability to traverse all parts of the restaurant quickly
- Prolonged periods of standing on a hard surfaced floor
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 40 pounds at a time
Assistant Managers will be provided with the following:
- Thorough training program
- Opportunity for advancement
- Pay increases
- Flexible schedules
- Annual review/evaluation
- Employee referral bonus program
- Full-time benefits, health, dental, vision
- 401k with company match
- Company paid life insurance
- Paid time off
- Weekly pay
Apply on company website