Position: Assistant General Manager
Classified: Full-Time (48 hours or more needed for position per week)
Compensation: Salary, Exempt
In a world full of quick service options, Arby's is seeking to be different and better. We are building opportunity by investing in brands, people, and systems designed for what's next, because a better tomorrow requires the right pieces today. If you are ambitious and looking for development and growth in your career; we have an opportunity for you!
As a Assistant General Manager you should:
- Have a High school diploma or equivalent
- Know the business; 1+ years restaurant management operations experience
- Be ServSafe Certified
- Must hold current driver's license and insurance (Must be able to physically drive own vehicle for store daily bank runs and to retrieve products when needed)
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance with open availability, meaning this position will require a flexible schedule (not fixed) and be able to cover shifts on short notice
- Prioritize the hiring and continuous training of all employees
- Be proficient in operations including ordering, inventory, schedules, and P&L; management
- Able to attain monthly sales and profit goals
Other reasons to join our team?
- Competitive Base Salary
- 401(k) Option with Employer Match
- Competitive Base Salary
- Quarterly bonus
program for AGMs and GMs
- *DAILY PAY OPTION*
- Full benefits package
- Affordable telemedicine option (
under $5 weekly!
) for part time and full-time employees
- Corporate discount program for entertainment tickets and travel
- Free meal
per shift for all Managers on duty
NOTE- Filling out a full application is required for this and all positions.
This is not a full job description. Please call the General Manager at the location you are applying to for questions regarding physical requirements, full job descriptions or additional responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. Mosaic Red Hat Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Mosaic is committed to providing equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.
Apply on company website