Our Assistant Managers are second in command of an Arby's® restaurant and is responsible for assisting the General Manager in managing the overall operations of the unit. Responsibilities include staffing, training, record keeping, guest service, product quality, cleanliness, safety, regulatory compliance and adequate performance on all financial and operational measures. The Assistant Managers typically work 9-hour shifts, standing most of the time. The position requires the ability to lift 25 to 40 pounds and the use of motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching, reaching, bending, and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists. An Assistant Manager must be able to communicate effectively and professionally through verbal and written means with employees, supervisors, guests, and vendors. The Assistant Manager must also be able to accurately complete manual and computer-based bookkeeping, paperwork, and other record keeping; and monitor and maintain quality, service, cleanliness, and safety standards.
What FX4 dba Arby's offers:
- Robust benefits package that includes Health, Dental, STD, LTD and Life Insurance.
- Financial Security Plan for your retirement.
- Quarterly Controlling Bonus
What makes FX4 dba Arby's DIFFERENT:
- We care about your financial stability, we can get you on the right path to retirement.
- We will treat you like a family member of our family rather than just an "employee"
- We have a "team" attitude, whoever needs help, we are there for you.
- We reward at every level with gifts, food certificates and bonus (for management)
- We are closed on all major holidays so we can be with our families.
- We will teach you how to be successful, all you need to do is grow with us.
- Leadership development classes at no cost to you!
- We care about our managers, only having them work 45 hours a week.
- We teach you how to manage and lead to help in your success
Starting up to $18.00 /hr DOE
Employer: FX4, LLC
Apply on company website