The Associate Manager, Ecommerce will support the new online ordering experience for one of the best-known brands in the QSR space. As a part of Inspire Brands, Arby's is building the digital infrastructure to enable a best-in-class ecommerce experience, and this role is the linchpin in bringing it to life. This role will manage the day-to-day execution of one of the company's key strategic initiatives, creating a unified ecommerce experience on current and new digital ordering channels. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a new, highly visible team at Arby's, building the brand's digital portfolio from the ground up and shaping the future of our digital strategy.
Serve as the brand's project manager for Arbys.com and Arby's app ecommerce experience
Develop the strategy, scope and implementation plan for digital ordering, collaborating with cross-functional partners including, merchandising, field marketing, IT, customer support, product and operations
Create, communicate and manage timelines for the ecommerce roadmap, prioritized by business needs, goals and metrics
Act as Scrum Master for Arbys.com, including menu management, content strategy, creative updates, customer journey improvements, SEO and testing agenda for future optimizations
Review and analyze ecommerce data, providing actionable recommendations to improve the overall digital marketing performance
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
- 4 Year Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience in similar role
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES
- Excellent project management skills, overseeing complex digital projects and priorities across multiple groups, ensuring stakeholders are held accountable and timelines are met
- Extreme attention to detail, accuracy and follow-through; loves process and organization
- Best-in-class communication skills and proven experience working with cross-functional teams
- Strong ecommerce chops with a keen understanding of website management, digital marketing and project management
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to find creative solutions to complex business problems
- Maverick approach to work, sense of humor and an insatiable curiosity of the digital space
- Knowledge of media landscape and large-scale marketing a plus
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes more than 11,200 Arby's, Buffalo Wild Wings, SONIC Drive-In, Rusty Taco and Jimmy John's locations worldwide.
We are creating a family of brands with maverick qualities, each with their own distinct positioning, guest experience, and product offering. Our brands are diverse, distinctive, and fan favorites. In a sense, you could say we seek those who provide something different than the norm.
Apply on company website