As a General Manager, you will:
- Grow Year over Year sales by providing outstanding product and customer service.
- Use the Labor Scheduling Tool to develop and manage an effective work schedule each week and post it by 5 PM on Thursday.
- Ensure restaurant is 100% staffed with quality Team Members and all MRG Core Training Programs are being implemented and adhered to.
- Review the performance of all Team Members, Shift Managers and Assistant Managers as required by MRG.
- Execute the operations checklists and workstation charts daily to ensure a clean, organized restaurant, prepared to deliver quality food, fast and friendly.
- Purchase food, beverages and supplies as needed and oversee their preparation to ensure that every product served meets our high standards of product quality.
- Operate in accordance with established performance, profits and operating standards as set out in the OSM.
- Supervise and motivate Team Members, Shift Managers, Assistant Managers and Managers to perform to their highest possible level of ability.
- Have a good working knowledge of all equipment, and assume responsibility for preventive maintenance of a restaurant.
- Maintain high standards of service throughout the operational day by demonstrating management by example.
- Utilize all management tools to keep neat, accurate and current records providing the historical data to plan for increased sales and profits.
- Ensure all marketing plans are executed on time and accurately to build repeat customer visits.
- Review income statements and progress toward goals with the Area Director each period, taking action to solve problems as necessary.
- Communicate openly and honestly with subordinates, superiors and all others about plans, progress and problems. Make sure that "Back of House Information Boards" are updated at all times.
- Continually help develop Shift Managers and Assistant Managers in the operation of an Arby's restaurant and prepare them for General Manager responsibilities.
- Maintain an attitude of flexibility that allows performance above and beyond the parameters of this position description
For this role, you'll need
- 2-3 Years Assistant Manager Experience or at least 1 year of Restaurant GM experience
- Successful completion of MIT Training Programs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Available for all shifts necessary for the position
- Provide excellent guest service at all times
- Outstanding motivational and leadership abilities
- High School Graduate or GED
- At least 21 years of age
- Successful Background Check
- Thorough training program
- Opportunity for advancement into management
- Full-time benefits, health, dental, and vision*
- Paid time off*
- Food discounts
At Arby's, we believe in the importance of flexibility for employers and employees alike, and we believe that our employees are our greatest asset. We treat our people with respect and honesty and are committed to providing our employees with a stable, safe, and enjoyable work environment so they may realize their greatest potential.
We at Arby's are committed to delivering a "Cut-Above" restaurant experience to our customers and a stimulating career environment for our employees.
Arby's is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply on company website