Arby's is on the lookout for highly dedicated and result oriented individuals to join their team of performance driven employees. Working in a fast paced environment, Arby's give emphasis on team work and performance to ensure that the Arby's Team can deliver a hundred percent guest service satisfaction.
Arby's holds a high standard to their food quality and guest service. The Arby's Team works together to create a positive dining experience to each guest that they encounter.About Carisch, Inc.
Carisch, Inc. is the third largest Arby's franchisee. We operate over 65 restaurants in seven (7) states and are growing fast. We are currently looking for self-motivated leaders to join our operations team to support our growth. Our company's core values are Dream Big, Work Hard, Play Fair, Get it Done, Make a Difference, and Have Fun! If you are looking for a company with growth opportunities, look no further!It starts with you.
- You bring enthusiasm, passion, and desire to delight each guest.
- You take pride in collaborating as a team member because you understand that each individual is an important part of the recipe for success.
- You take pride in the product, service and experience that you provide.
And of course, we reward and recognize this performance on an ongoing basis.How do you Inspire Smiles through Delicious experiences?
It starts from the moment the guest walks in the door,
- By making them feel warm, welcomed and refreshed.
- You delight them by providing exceptional hospitality treating them like a guest in your home.
Attentive service is just the beginning. We're passionate about our food and providing an exceptional experience by serving, refreshing and delighting each and every guest.Job Description and Duties
The primary duties an Arby's team member carries out include taking guest orders, preparing food made to order, and providing excellent guest service. Team members must also clean the dining room, service counter, and kitchen stations. Depending on the shift, team members may need to carry out opening or closing duties. An ideal Arby's team member possesses a positive attitude, ability to work in a team, and a strong work ethic. A team member should enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and possess a desire for personal and professional growth.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides guests with Wow! Hospitality.
- Meet, or exceed, Speed of Service Standards.
- Cash handling required, must be able to handle cash and maintain appropriate cash registers with correct funds.
- Serve Hot/Fresh Quality Product.
- Maintain Crystal Clean Guest View & Work Area.
- Follow all Food and Personal Safety Procedures.
- Replenish and rotate supplies.
- Be dressed in a clean and proper uniform.
- Exhibit both regular and prompt attendance.
- Ability and willingness to complete/perform all other job duties and tasks as assigned, including but not limited to guest assistance, cleaning, stocking, etc.
Carisch, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Employer: Carisch, Inc.
Apply on company website