Performs duties of moderate complexity, judgment, and scope which include analyzing accounts and reports, preparing journal entries, and trouble-shooting problem areas.
- Performs account analyses and reconciles selected expense and revenue accounts.
- Reviews and analyses lease contracts, land purchase agreements, and tracks lease terms and conditions.
- Prepares assigned recurring and non-recurring journal entries for the month-end closing process.
- Answers questions from investors concerning variances on performance reports or directs questions to the appropriate individual(s).
- Performs analytical reviews, research, and other related duties independently.
- Establishes and maintains billing and aging of accounts receivable process.
- Maintains filing system for lease documents, financials, and tax correspondence.
- Performs advanced analysis of Accounts Payable transactions in the financial system for processing of payments. This includes purchase order invoices, travel expenses vouchers, non-purchase order check requests and any other transactions necessary to remit accurate payment to Atrium Health vendors and employees.
- Review and reconciles vendor statements for maintaining accurate account balances.
- Review purchase order match exceptions in third party portal as well as financial system to resolve issues delaying invoice payments.
Work requires lifting and moving notebooks and reports weighing up to ten pounds. Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines. Majority of the day is spent sitting.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance required. Previous work experience preferred. Knowledge of spreadsheets and word processing software preferred.
Apply on company website