Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, nonprofit healthcare leader, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clinical innovations and quality improvement.Academically affiliated, Atrius Health delivers an effective system of connected care for more than 730,000 adult and pediatric patients at 30 medical practice locations in eastern and central Massachusetts. We are a leader in value based care.
Neurologist: We are seeking two BC/BE Neurologists who are committed to providing high quality, evidenced based medicine (testing, diagnosis and treatment)to a diverse and growingpatient population in in a large multi-specialty, academically affiliated group in greater Boston at our Kenmore (Boston) and Braintree practices. Neuromuscular, movement disorders and/or epilepsy fellowship training strongly preferred.
- Community based out-patient practice with diverse patient population
- Join an existing group of 14 Neurologists
- Neurology practiced at 6 clinical sites in and around Boston, with one large central urban hub
- Strong referral base
- Integrated care with primary care providers, specialists & ancillary departments
- RN support for calls and results
- Minimal call
- Full or part time
- Hospital affiliation: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Teaching & research opportunities through our Academic Institute
- BC/BE Neurology, MA license
- Opportunity for neuromuscular fellowship trained neurologist who will also practice general neurology
- Talent & desire to grow a practice working collaboratively with a large group of neurologists, medical and surgical specialists and primary care physicians
More about us:
At Atrius Health, (Harvard Vanguard MedicalAssociates, Granite Medical Group, Dedham Medical Associates, PMG Associates and VNA/Hospice) we offer:
- Robust integrated EMR system (Epic) and data warehouse
- Extremely competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package including health, dental and life insurance, 401(k) match, disability, CME reimbursement, generous PTO
Send confidential CV to: Brenda Reed, Senior Consultant, Physician Recruitment, Atrius Health, 275 Grove Street, Suite 3-300 Newton, MA 02466; T: 800-222-4606 or 617-559-8275 within Massachusetts;
E: email@example.com EOE/AA. No third party agency. www.atriushealth.org.
Atrius Health, a well-established, physician-led, nonprofit healthcare leader, is nationally recognized for transforming healthcare through clin...
Apply on company website