Posting dates for internal transfers:
October 28, 2020 through November 2, 2020 BASIC FUNCTION: A Clerical Specialist performs clerical, receptionist, patient registration, and patient advocate duties at the OR Control Desk, Endoscopy Desk, and Same Day Surgery (SDS) Desk under the direction of the Director of Surgical Services. A Clerical Specialist greets patients and visitors, provides clerical service, general office duties, files, answer phones, performs special projects, participates in quality improvement projects, policy and procedure entry into Policy Medical, assists with HFAP preparation, and maintenance of the Safety Data Sheets.An Operating Room Clinical Technician performs various duties related to the pre-operative and post-op patient for both the Operating Room and Anesthesia Departments. The ORCT works under the direction of the OR Charge RN, Perioperative Coordinator/Educator, Director of Surgical Services, Certified Nurse Anesthetists (CRNAs), and Director of Anesthesiology.
EDUCATION, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Secretarial experience/and/or patient/CT experience preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Power point.
- Medical Terminology is preferred, if not, must complete after hire.
- Must be computer literate to complete task (s), as required-such as Meditech (hospital support software), Halogen (performance appraisal system, Relias (education system), ability to retrieve emails, complete on line enrolment for health insurance/benefits and any other programs, as assigned.
Apply on company website