At NASCAR, you will find a community of passionate individuals who care about our sport and are united in seeing it grow.
The Ticket Operations Coordinator will be responsible for the daily coordination of several key ticket operations functions at Auto Club Speedway. The ideal candidate will have great time management skills, be very detail oriented, and have previous experience working within a Ticket Office in the Sports and Entertainment industry.
• Use ProVenue ticketing system (tickets.com) for departmental tasks as needed and/or that are assigned by Department Head. Candidate will have a large role in administration of ticket software.
• Daily management of Western Region Customer Action Forms and Track Office emails
• Daily management of Cash/Check Deposits
• Daily point of contact for Walk Up Ticket Sales
• Assist in completing department and regional projects as needed and/or that are assigned by Department Head
• Lead Race Weekend preparation efforts in areas such as: staffing, training and facility preparation
• Act as key point of contact for the ACS Ticket Office during Race Weeks
• Assist in the oversight of regional ticket inventory reconciliation logs for event comps and corporate payoffs
• Assist with preparing responses to credit card chargebacks in a timely manner
• Assist in the coordination of fulfillment of tickets/parking/hospitality and corporate passes
• Provide exceptional customer service to all customers and internal departments
• Support Western Region ticketing projects as requested
• Assist with product training for the Sales Center & Sale Academy staffs
• Other duties as assigned by Director of Ticket Operations
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Sport Management, Sales, Marketing or related field
• Minimum of one (1) year of previous Ticket Office experience in Professional Sports and Entertainment Industry
• Previous experience working with ProVenue Ticketing System
• Excellent Time Management and organizational skills
• Skilled in use of Microsoft programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc)
• Knowledge of and interest in NASCAR and/or motorsports industry a plus
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won't take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs to stay current on all of our openings.
Apply on company website