Aveanna Healthcare remains focused on our mission of caring for our medically fragile patients during the COVID-19 outbreak. Even in this tumultuous time, we continue to care, and we continue to hire nurses. If you need shifts or work, we are here for you. Our hearts remain focused on making a real difference for kids, adults, and families. And our resolve has never been stronger to keep our patients safe at home.
Aveanna Healthcare is growing and is currently seeking excellent CNAs. We have both full and part - time opportunities available including 6-8 hours during the day, evening and overnight in addition to some 10 and 12 hours.
- Providing great patient care.
- Answering patient calls and determining how best to help them.
- Providing physical support for patients or residents with daily activities and personal hygiene, including bathing, dressing, getting out of bed, - using the toilet, walking, standing or exercising.
- Turning and repositioning bedridden patients.
- Ensuring patients or residents receive appropriate diet by reviewing their dietary restrictions, food allergies, and preferences.
- Obtaining a wide range of information from physicians, caregivers and nurses about patient condition, treatment plans, and suggested activities.
- Measuring and recording food and liquid intake and urinary and fecal output and reporting changes to medical or nursing staff.
- Recording vital signs, including blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and respiration rate as requested by staff.
- Examining patients to detect issues requiring medical care, including open wounds, bruises or blood in urine.
- Reminding patients to take medications and nutritional supplements.
- Noting observations of patient behavior, including complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses.
- Stay up to date on CNA training and facility policy and procedure.
- State Certified Nursing Assistant Certification Required.
- Current CPR (American Heart Association).
- Ability to think and work independently and with direction, and communicate with staff members in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Competitive compensation package
- FSA, Long and Short Term Disability
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Benefit eligibility is dependent on employment status*
Aveanna is an equal opportunity employer.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action: Aveanna provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Aveanna complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Apply on company website