* $10,000 Sign On Bonus + This position has a 10% bonus incentive plan*
The Clinical Manager Home Health works under the direction and guidance of the Branch Administrator to provide supervision of all clinical staff working with high medical acuity clients and/or clients receiving extended nonlicensed support services. This leader is responsible to provide staff orientation and ensure competence as a Preceptor and or ensure RN Case Manager/Preceptor resources are in place. Ensures that services are delivered according to licensing guidelines, professional medical standards and agency policies and procedures.
* This position requires an active RN license in the state of GA *
Essential Job Functions:
- Plans, develops, and manages the clinical programs, services, activities, and employees of the agency consistent with company policy and regional management directives.
- Assists with the oversight of the agencys growth related to home care.
- Serves as the clinical expert and assists with the operational and financial management of the agency.
- Investigate and take appropriate actions on client/consumer complaints.
- Participate in the recruiting, hiring, and identifying the training needs of clinical staff
- Evaluates programs and services regularly to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Conducts regular client home visits to ensure quality of care and performs home visits as needed.
- Ensures client compliance with federal/state regulations through policy and procedure administration to staff.
- Supervises all clinical staff (RN/LPN/CNA) and perform annual employee evaluations for all clinical staff.
- Responsible for overseeing case management to ensure services that are financially sound.
- Manage caseload as needed for client coverage
Aveanna Healthcare Offers:
- 401(k) with match
- Health, Dental and Vision Benefits for employees at 30+ hours
- Tuition Discounts and Reimbursement
- PTO, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
- Registered Nurse licensure in the state of practice or Physical Therapist license in the state of practice
- Obtain and maintain active CPR per agency policy.
- Associates degree required
- 3+ years RN or PT experience in a healthcare setting (home health or hospice)
- Medicare Skilled Nursing experience and a basic understanding of OASIS
As an employer accepting Medicare and Medicaid funds, employees must comply with all health-related requirements in all relevant jurisdictions, including required vaccinations and testing, subject to exemptions for medical or religious reasons as appropriate.
Notice for Job Applicants Residing in California
Apply on company website